Instagramarama drama...

Friday, September 13, 2013

NYFW S/S 2014

Well hello hello there! After an almost 2 year break (what? already?!?) from blogging, I have decided to power the old cyber-dump-for-all-things-me back up. I figured that moving to NYC is a valid enough excuse. Now I can ramble on about random things from a more exciting city and post a sheisse load of pictures of myself (and other things too don't worry).

Here we go, 1st post: 

The vibe outside the NY Fashion Week shows at Lincoln Center.

I took all these pics the 3rd day of the NYFW; before, during and after the Hervé Leger show to be more precise.























With Piccardo Pozzoli. Chiara Ferragni (the blonde salad)'s ex. 





































U RAUNCHY. Big fan of the label play on words T's




































Pink eyebrows? Well I wont, but u go girl!





Hope you enjoyed the pics, I took all the ones I'm not in :)
Xx

Andie

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful photos :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me girl